The Limerick PPN Secretariat has decided to run further elections to fill the last two vacancies on Limerick City and County Council committees and the two (2) vacant seats recently opened up on the Limerick PPN Secretariat.
Details of Vacancies up for Election:
One (1) Social Inclusion Pillar Seat
One (1) Limerick Metropolitan municipal district Seat
One (1) vacant seat
One (1) Community Pillar Seat
All Nomination forms and election information are available on the Election Resources Page of the PPN website.
- Up to 2pm Friday 30th April: Limerick PPN members will be able to join Linkage Groups* (members of these can vote). Check here to see current Linkage Group membership.
- By 2pm Friday 30th April: any changes to the contact details of who is voting on behalf of your group need to be finalised*
- 2pm Friday 30th April: deadline for receipt of nominations
- 10am Monday May 10th to 2pm Friday May 14th: online elections take place where there are contested seats.
* In order to join a Linkage Group, check who is the named or primary contact for your group/organisation, or to check that the contact details for the individual who holds the voting rights for your group/organisation on any Linkage Group are correct, email your query to email@example.com